Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Blog Posting Month - I'm In


 Here I sit finished for the evening and reading my favorite blogs.

I noticed the title National Blog Posting Month showing up several times in my Google Reader. Curiosity got the best of me and I bumped those to the top of the list.

After reading posts by Valerie Craft over at Begin with 'Craft' and Michelle Goodrum of The Turning of Generations I'm joining the challenge.

The idea is to publish a blog post every day during the month of November.

There are several sites with help to join the fun. Check out NaBloPoMo on BlogHer for information about blog prompts and prizes. Also, over at Planting the Seeds by Michael Hait you will find November is National Blog Posting Month

Anyone else ready to exercise those creative muscles?

1 comment:

  1. I'm in, but I missed November 1st. Oh, well, I can play anyway.

    ReplyDelete