Monday, October 4, 2010

Mappy Monday - Delaware Historic Maps - Thanks to Paula!

Each morning the habit has been to spend time with a cup of tea and genealogy blogs. Here I discover new information, obtain excellent guidance, and find genealogy humor.

On one of my favorite blogs, Paula's Genealogical Eclectica has an interesting post today called "Researching Delaware Family History?". My husband's family immigrated to Delaware around the mid 1770's, so this looked to be helpful with our research.

Paula shared the links for the Delaware Public Archives, where I found the historic maps collection. These maps cover the exact duration my husband's ancestors were residing in and around Delaware.

Thanks Paula for guiding us to our next genealogy adventure! Delaware here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment