Friday, October 15, 2010

Follow Friday - Delaware Civil War Records & Blog Finds

Several weeks ago I related the information found on Paula's Genealogical Eclectica blog about the Delaware Public Archives.

Initially I spent time with the historic map collection but since have moved to the Document Exhibits. Here I have discovered "records related to Delaware's involvement in the American Civil War". There you will find information ranging from lists of killed and wounded, muster rolls, and letters. This has been a gold mine as many of my husband's family were living in Delaware during the Civil War.

Added to the list of blogs that I read daily :

Indiana Genealogical Society Blog - also found on Facebook

Family, Friends, and Neighbors

My Ancestors and Me : and other relatives, too

Happy Follow Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment