Friday, September 3, 2010

Follow Friday

My first Follow Friday! As you can tell I'm very green to not only genealogy but also blogging. So I really appreciate the guidance that is out there for us newbies.

Want to thank Thomas MacEntee of GeneaBloggers for posting what Follow Friday is all about. What a wonderful idea to help us new to the game with helpful posting subjects!

Have been reading this blog daily to get inspiration, guidance, and enjoyment. Makes me feel not so alone out here trying to get my genealogy legs.

Thanks Thomas!

A blog that I follow on a regular basis is O Say Can You See? by The Smithsonian National Museum of American History. Even though this is not a genealogy blog it is filled with gems that are uniquely American.

"O Say Can You See?" is a blog produced by the National Museum of American History (NMAH). The blog takes readers behind the scenes at the museum, sharing insights and information about our exhibitions, events, collections, research projects, and more. Readers are encouraged to use the comment area to dialogue with us about the work of the museum."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! I love seeing new genealogy blogs and it looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete