Thursday, September 9, 2010

Follow Friday - Have Followed Full Circle

I have come full circle with my first GeneaBloggers themed week to my second Follow Friday!

As a new blogger this tool to create posts daily has been immensely helpful. Much thanks again to Thomas MacEntee for realizing us "newbies" would need a little help to get started.

In the past week it's amazing how many blogs I have discovered and follow daily. What a treat to find new gems and connect with people that are so knowledgeable. Everyone has been so kind with sharing of information and offering guidance. What a lovely family!

I have been spending time each day reading various blogs and in the process learning about so many topics! Family heritage, technology, legal issues facing genealogists, demographics, and so much more.

Several of my fellow blogger finds this week are:

Finding Eliza

Granite in My Blood

Olive Tree Genealogy Blog

The We Tree Genealogy Blog

Highly recommend bookmarking these sites!

Lastly my techy discovery this week is Google Blogs which came back with over 1,517,000 hits! That will keep you busy for some time. Hope you have as much fun following these blogs. Happy Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning Finding Eliza. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of genealogy blogging! It's great to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to having some fun and getting to know the genealogy blogging family!

    ReplyDelete